The addition of fillers to polymers in order to improve mechanical strength (modulus), thermal properties like HDT (Heat Deflection Temperature) and Vicat is very commonly used.
Maleic anhydride grafted polyolefins, such as OREVAC® PP and PE, are used in the formulation to improve the properties of the compounds.
OREVAC® range is an efficient coupling agent in filled or reinforced compounds to improve:
- Filler / Matrix interfacial adhesion
- Overall cohesion of the material
- Tensile and impact properties of the compounds.
- Can be used with all kind of fillers and fibers (glass, natural, …).
Our coupling agent range:
- OREVAC® CA100 for PP compounds
- OREVAC® 18507 for HDPE compounds
- OREVAC® 18341 for PE compounds
- LOTADER® range for specific applications.