SKFP and Sustainability
SK GLOBAL CHEMICAL “3R” STRATEGY
SKFP follows SK Global Chemical 3R sustainability strategy concerning plastic usage.
More information about SKGC “3R” strategy.
SKFP “3R” Key Actions
- Down-gauging in multi-layer film packaging
- Reduce plastic usage in packaging
- Reduce packaging weight
- Reduce Automotive impact on environment
- Use more recycled/biosourced raw materials
- Replace PVC by HFFR compounds in industrial applications
- Develop PE & PP monomaterial packaging for easy-recycling
- Replace PA barrier layer by EVOH in packaging for easy-recycling
- Boost Performance of Post-Consumer & Post-Industrial Waste
- Design alloys from recycled plastics using compatibilizers
MOVE FROM A LINEAR TO A CIRCULAR ECONOMY
Within the Circular Economy loop, SKFP products are widely used as:
- Performance enhancers of recycled plastic resins;
- Compatibilizers of plastic blends;
- Solutions to design more eco-friendly packaging, especially monomaterial ones.